We at AdsMasters GmbH are an Amazon agency from Düsseldorf and help brands and online retailers to sell successfully on the Amazon marketplace. We currently support around 25 clients per month with their placement on Amazon, Otto and other marketplaces. Our team currently consists of 6 people plus a few freelancers.
Our customers include Durex, Veet, 4Bro, Vaillant, HOLZRICHTER Berlin, Engbers and many more.
- You develop our agency services independently and react to new customer needs and changes from Amazon in order to continuously improve our quality
- Implementation and evaluation of keyword research in relation to Google & Amazon
- Creation of product listings on Amazon, Otto, ebay, Kaufland, cDiscount etc.
- You manage your projects from briefing to approval and confidently present the results to your customers
- You write convincing product texts. This mainly includes content for product pages, A+ Premium content and brand stores on Amazon and other online marketplaces.
- You have a very good or good degree (Bachelor's or Master's) in e-commerce / marketing / business or a comparable background
- E-commerce is your passion and you have been working in this field for a long time. You already have experience with Amazon or have already worked for sellers or vendors.
- You work in a customer and target-oriented manner with an extraordinarily high level of self-motivation and are very willing to undergo further training in the Amazon area.
- You are characterized by a positive charisma, hands-on mentality and enjoyment of customer contact.
- Your written and spoken German is perfect and your English is fluent.
- You are known for your structured way of working, your high level of diligence and your commitment
- A relaxed working atmosphere with a friendly team
- A beautiful office in Düsseldorf-Oberkassel
- Flexible working hours, a work-life balance and working from home so that you can adapt your job to your life - and not the other way around
- Fair payment
- Further training opportunities through participation in internal seminars
Type of position: Full-time, Fixed-term contract
Contract duration: 12 months
Applications to email@example.com